Taxi Cab Driver Jobs in Vail and Aspen, Colorado
- You must be at least 25 years of age.
- You must have a valid Colorado driver’s license.
- At the time of your interview, you must bring a current motor vehicle record showing 3 or more years of driving history (in the United States) with you.
- To be contracted with High Mountain Taxi, your motor vehicle record can have no more than 6 points in the last 36 months (all drivers are subject to administrative approval by High Mountain Taxi and/or their insurers).
- We will not accept ANY Drug and/or Alcohol related offenses!
- You must present a Neat and Clean appearance at all times while driving a High Mountain Taxi
- You will be serving the public in your capacity as a taxi driver; therefore, you must be able to Read, Write, and Understand the English language.
- When an applicant wants to apply for a driving position, he/she shall complete the application for contract and return it to the appropriate office. If the applicant has driven in another state they will also be required to produce a driving record from any and all previous states at that time.Upon successfully completing the required documents, you will be given a date and time to come in for an interview. Please bring your current motor vehicle record, driver’s license, social security card and green card if applicable.
- You must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical. Once the applicant has been accepted by High Mountain Taxi, we will send the applicant to obtain a DOT physical. The physical is at the applicant’s expense and therefore may be obtained at the doctor of their choice. However, the doctor must be authorized to do DOT physicals.
After all of the above steps are completed, the applicant will be required to attend and complete a training session, which includes :
- Driver Orientation
- Sensitivity Training
- Communications Training
- Ride Around
- Road Test
Upon completion of the application, please contact the appropriate representative to schedule a time for an interview.
(970) 925-4475 ext 2